Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home Workstation.

I have a small desk that my laptop is on and my chair is my bed.

My power board is on the floor, directly in front o my desk. My lighting is pretty good, as I have the regular room light, plus a lamp on my desk if I need it. I have a storage basket underneath my desk.

There are definitely hazards in my home workstation. To start with, I don't have a proper chair as I use my bed to sit on. My desk doubles as my bedside table, which causes a big hazard as far a putting a drink there; it could easily be knocked an spill onto my computer or onto the power board. There is not a lot of room available, so I'm currently trying to de-clutter to make more space available. I'd rate my workstation as being bad from an OH&S standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment